For some it is all about the coffee, for others it nothing but teas…however, our society is notoriously in love with anything carbonated. While it is incredibly easy to pop into the store and grab those refreshing beverages, it now is even more convenient to become a soda master at home, and for less cost or time.
As interest has grown in the soda making machine, companies are scurrying to bring their own versions of these gadgets to the market. The problem lies in finding the best soda making machine. The easiest way around this is to stick with a company who is the gold standard for soda making machines.
Soda Stream started in 1903, overseas. They brought their operation to the United States in 2003. At first, the idea didn’t go over as planned, and people didn’t react to the product well. It has only been in the last few years the idea of home carbonation has taken off. Today, Soda Stream is the world leader, operating in 45 countries around the world.
The whole process is fast and super easy. You just transform ordinary tap water into fresh, great-tasting sparkling water or soda by adding the carbonated fizz. You can purchase flavors to add, or come up with your own unique blends.
The difference between seltzer, sparkling water, and club soda
Seltzer and Sparkling Water is plain water with added carbonation which creates the bubbly water. If you love Tonic, this can also be easily made by carbonating plain tap water, and then adding Tonic Soda Mix to the Sparkling Water. Club Soda is very similar to seltzer or sparkling water, but additional ingredients are added to create a unique flavor. Club soda has added minerals such as potassium bicarbonate and potassium citrate to enhance the flavor.
Reasons you need a soda making machine
- Turn your plain tap water into flavored sparkling water in seconds
- Create unique refreshing beverages personalized to your taste
- Choose from over 70 great-tasting flavors, including regular, diet, naturally sweetened and caffeine-free options
- No high-fructose corn syrup or aspartame are ever used
- Quick, convenient and user-friendly
- No more lugging heavy, bulky bottles and cans from the store
- No more stacking up used cases of bottles and cans
- No more worries about running out of your favorite beverages
- Reusable BPA-free bottles and concentrated sparkling drink mix cut down on recyclables and disposables, making soda making machines an environmentally-friendly alternative to store-bought drinks
- Most models do not require electricity
SodaStream plastic carbonating bottles are BPA-free
SodaStream demands that their suppliers meet exact specifications, so they are certain to sell a safe, superior product which is compliant for BPA standards.
- Phthalates and PCBs: SodaStream does not use any materials in the production process that can produce phthalates or PCBs.
- Bisphenol-A (BPA): SodaStream does not use polycarbonate materials and never has.
Purchase the Soda Stream starter kit, so you can benefit from the whole package deal. Included in the kit are the soda maker, three soda mixes, and even a 12-flavor variety pack. Once you receive the kit, you will notice there is a digital display which shows the gas and fizz levels, all within your control to adjust to personal tastes.
If you can splurge a little more, pick up Soda Stream’s “Source”. Consumers are crazy for the easy automated touch buttons and the face the Source adds the perfect amount of fizz, and without waste. This is important when there are C02 cartridges that will need to be replaced, and can be more costly.
The Soda Stream is a very well thought out and designed product. If you return your cartridges you will save money. These machines also make excellent gifts for the creative types who love to drink carbonated beverages.
If you want a sleek, top-of-the-line Soda Stream, then opt for “The Penguin”. It is a beautiful artsy compliment to your kitchen top. It is sturdy and comes with airtight bottles which you can easily carry around. The Penguin also uses glass bottles, which can be stored airtight in the refrigerator.
While many shoppers will ultimately choose the soda making machine that appeals to them, Soda Stream will continue to be the best soda making machine based on history, quality, durability, and reputation.
Comments are closed.